Friday, March 21, 2014

Progress not Perfection...

It's been a long, strange week. Lots of changes. Lots of stress and anxiety. But mostly, a lot to look forward to.....


via

I saw this on my pinterest this week, and it really resonated with me. It also made me thing of the saying  "if you aren't moving forward, you're moving backwards". I felt like some changes needed to be made in my life. I felt like I was stuck.  But that's the good thing...we can always make changes. Always tweak. Improve. Decide what's no longer working for us. And that's the beauty. 
We decide what works for ourselves. Not what works for your friend, or sister, or coworker. Who the hell cares what they are doing??? Focus on improving yourself, and you'll always be on the right path. It might be stressful at times. It won't always be a walk in the park. But nothing worth having comes easy. 

On that note...TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment