Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Vacation Part 2: California


 We arrived in California Sunday Morning, after having been traveling for about 24 hours...we just couldn't wait to get to that warm weather! 




Some highlights of the trip: 
  • Ice Skating at the Hotel Del Coronado, and enjoying the Christmas lights during sunset
  • Family Christmas Eve Party
  • Cabrillo National Park- Such amazing views of San Diego
  • Christmas!!
  • letting my little brother drive my car (?!) he is getting so old!! Where is the time going?
  • Saving Mr. Banks
  • a week long sleep over with cookies and movies with my brothers and Brian 
  • finally got a haircut!! (I hate getting my haircut in Utah)
  • family pictures during sunset in Encinitas
  • Christmas shopping at the forum with Alec and Brian...they are such good shopping partners
  • lunch and catching up with a good friend I haven't seen in a while 
  • Warm weather! 

view from Cabrillo 



shopping at the forum  <3



sunset at the Del 



christmas morning goodies ^



Thanks, mom for planning such a fun trip that won't be forgotten! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment