Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Vacation Part 1: Tennessee

I cannot believe Christmas is already over. Vacation flew by, but we had so much fun. Brian and I agreed that this was our favorite Christmas of our adult lives. We spent the first week in a beautiful cabin in Gatlinburg, TN with my in-laws...23 people under one roof, but it was so fun! I ate plenty of southern food (I've learned to love grits, thanks to my husband), and spent lots of time relaxing and watching GG on netflix. (#guiltypleasure).








I got a few runs in, which is good considering it was the only exercise I got in 2 weeks....yikes.




Me and my boo 

The sunrises and sunsets were beautiful....



The Amazing View Lodge....


After we arrived home in Utah, we immediately left for California for Vacation Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment