Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Inspiration: Bloom where you're planted....

I have lived in Utah a few years now, and I'll be honest-- I'm not the biggest fan. But to be fair, I did move from San Diego, which is a lot to compete with. Lately I've been trying to focus on the bright side of living here. This is where I went to college, met my husband, and where we've spent the first few years of our marriage- I don't want to look back on this time and think of me complaining and being negative. We will probably be here another couple of years and I've realized  I need to bloom where I'm planted. 






I still despise the snowy winters, but I've come to love the mountainous backdrop.....






So last weekend while Alec was here, we went for a hike up Cottonwood Canyon and it was beautiful.... 



Alec and the largest Dandelion I've ever seen 



While Utah is hardly my favorite place, I have decided to enjoy my time here and make the best of it-- and luckily the views aren't too shabby.....







Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment