Monday, August 19, 2013

Easy Breakfast Recipe: Overnight Oats

Happy Monday!

 It was a bittersweet weekend for me since my brother left, but I am excited for a new week, and getting back to a regular schedule. This week I am only working mornings and am excited to be back to a normal gym routine. I let my husband and brother talk me into (way too many) treats last week, so I think my body is happy to be back on a healthier schedule.... I started off the week with some cardio this afternoon, and tomorrow  I have an hour long personal training session scheduled, which I am excited for!


One thing I did stick to last week was eating a healthy breakfast. Lately I can't get enough of this recipe!



Berry Almond Overnight Oats

1/2 C rolled oats
1/2 C fresh or frozen berries
1/2 C almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1T chia seeds
1 T slivered almonds
sprinkle of cinnamon

Combine all ingredients and store in refrigerator overnight. In the morning, enjoy your pre-made breakfast! 






No comments:

Post a Comment