Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Back and Biceps

Today was my favorite workout of my split- Back and Bi's. I've seen progress much quicker on my upper body than on my lower body....unfortunately I fall in to the category of women (which is most) who lose weight from the top down. My trouble spot has always been my legs, and it's going to take a lot of work to get to where I'd like to be. Fortunately I continue to see progress in my upper body and that really keeps me motivated.





Tonights Back and Bi's workout:

(I always start with a few warm up sets for each body part.)

cable seated rows 
one arm dumbbell row 
wide grip pulldown behind the neck 
dumbell incline curl 
cross body hammer curl
dumbbell alternate bicep curl 
21s  


Reps and sets are different depending on the weight used, and of course what your goals are. I did 3 sets and my reps varied depending on the exercises-- at this time I am doing lower reps and higher weights (except for 21's, obviously).


Now that it is summer time, I'm enjoying tons of fresh salads and fruit and I'm loving every minute of it! 





Happy hump day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment