Monday, February 11, 2013

Chocolate Banana Protein Pancakes

I've seen multiple recipes for protein pancakes on blogs, instagram, and pinterest lately. Spoonful of fit's instagram finally convinced me to try them ;) 
I figured I can't go wrong with chocolate, banana, and peanut butter!

The real test was trying them out on my husband- he loved them! 



1. Combine dry ingredients
2. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl
3. Add wet to dry and mix
4. Spray a hot pan with non stick spray
5. Spoon on to a hot pan/ griddle. Turn after 1- 11/2 minutes
6. Top with PB topping! 


The batter should be pretty thick. I scoop it onto a pan w/ a measuring cup and then spread it out a little. The topping is amazing! Again, I just kind of eyeball it for how much I'm trying to make.

This recipe makes about 6 medium size pancakes. The topping would be enough for one serving. Enjoy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment